Saturday, November 30, 2013

Saturday Revamp: Fayette MI Dock

Lately I have been editing like crazy again. Which puts me in a better mood.  I am back at Instagram, also doing edits.   So, with another pic I took over the summer, I am going to play with my own meme, Saturday Revamp.
This pic is of the docks at the ghost town of Fayette, Michigan.
Click pic to enlarge
I edited the picture with my favorite editor, Picmonkey.  I did so much to it, I can't remember all the details.  But, I did add a lot of the Halloween functions.  Most of my ghost town edits are of a scary nature...It is a ghost town.  ;)

  Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Photobucket

3 comments:

Queenie Jeannie said...

Ohhhh! What a super cool effect!!!! Love the stuff you do!

Heather said...

Hi Vickie, my name is Heather. I love your blog! I have a quick question for you if you wouldn’t mind emailing me when you get a chance. Thanks!
HVSJ12@gmail(dot)com

Rachel said...

I love Picmonkey. It is great for some fun edits but won't break the bank.

This looks really great.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...