Feeling much better than last week. I found out over the weekend that Pixlr.com, who originally had the editing program photobucket was using, still has it. So, I had to send the good news. So, I went crazy on Facebook and twitter. I knew I wasn't the only one disappointed.
Though this week isn't going so smooth either. Guess we can't always have a good week. It is only Wednesday, it still has a chance to improve:)
This pretty picture was supplied by Amy. It was taken at her wedding.
Click on the pics to make them larger.
This is what I did:
- Eye brighten tool for eyes and earrings.
- Mascara tool for eyes, earrings, hair and necklace.
- Took out some trees with the cloning tool.
- Blemish fixer
- Lightened with the curve tool.
- Daguerreotype filter at 55%.
- Vintage Susan filter at 45%
- Color tint-blue at 62%.
With Gimp I added the frame. I got the frame from, Free Scrapbooking Supplies.
Then went back to ipiccy and added my text.
Thanks for looking!