Monday, September 14, 2009

Long Live "King of the Hill"

Last night was the last new episode of "King of the Hill". When Jason and I figured it out, we were bummed out! I'll tell ya what...We loved this show. They have been threatening to cancel it since 2006 and they finally did. Mike Judge...COME BACK!!

I included a montage of Cotton Hill, Hank's Dad. He was a mean son-of-a-bitch!! But when he died either last year or the year before...we were sad.



Hope to see ya soon... Arlen, Texas.

Photobucket

6 comments:

Liz Mays said...

I've never seen this show. How is that possible? Apparently, I've missed out on somethin' good!

Queenie Jeannie said...

I never got into this show. But then again, I hardly watch any tv.

Alice Audrey said...

Is it really over? My son is going to be very, very unhappy.

Sandy said...

Although I never watched this show, I do hate when one of my favorites ends. Bummer!

Jan Holt said...

Thanks so much for your sweet comments on my blog. I'm sorry about your show being canceled. That is such a bummer!

I love the layout of your blog. It looks great.

Happy Tuesday!

Anonymous said...

Love this show.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...